Slider

Book Box Club Unboxing - March

Wednesday 21 March 2018


Back again with another Book Club Box unboxing! This month's theme was Under The Sea so i received lots of marine and ocean-style items plus a few extra goodies :)


To start, the book of March is called The Wicked Deep by Shea Ernshaw. The blurb suggests that this story is filled with danger, excitement and love which is very up my street! It is about 3 sisters who are accused of witchcraft and are sentenced to death by drowning. From then after, they haunt their village in seek of revenge by inhabiting the bodies of young girls and dragging innocent boys into the depths of the sea. Someone has to break the curse and set the town free!


As an extra treat that has nothing to do with the theme was a sample of Tomi Adeyemi's book, Children of Blood and Bone. The first 6 chapters are included. Also a little postcard promoting a new YA book called Big Boned was inside (its the one with the taco on it). Another big item was a handy dandy water bottle which has an inspiring quote on it: "Be a mermaid, make waves".


To match the themed book, a pretty card reading "Love is an enchantress - devious and wild" came with it. A delicious smelling bath bomb also surprised me! It has notes of bergamot, lemon, orange and pink pepper which compliment each other so well and actually reminds me of the sea. I can't wait to feel like I'm on the beach whilst in the bath haha :) 


I also got some really cute bookmarks that have watercolored mermaid scales as the pattern and each of the 3 sisters on the other sides. These will deffo come in handy! Also a tiny little lip balm in a silver tin came along which smells super sweet of vanilla bean. Lastly, a really cool necklace with a ship charm and a medallion was hidden at the bottom!


This month has actually been my favourite so far! I did say that last month but if I'm honest I wasn't a huge fan of the book (I still haven't finished it...) so hopefully The Wicked Deep surpasses my expectations and I end up loving it all!

Hope you enjoyed this little peak into March's box, 

Coco ♡

2 comments:

  1. This box looks amazing - I love the sea theme and the little bookmarks are so cute too!

    HEather xoxo
    https://www.hefafa.me.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soo cool! I hadn't heard of this box. I really want to try it, thanks for the post.

    https://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan