Slider

February Favourites 2018

Wednesday 7 March 2018


The end of another month has come and gone and I'm left feeling like this year is already slipping away too quickly! So, just to ground myself in time, I am writing about all the bits and bobs I LOVED during the 28 days of February.


Books

Out of the 8 books I read in Feb, I've chosen the two that really stood out to me: Warcross by Marie Lu and The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. I have already written a little about these books in my January + February Book Haul post so if you want to find out more, go check that out! 

Beauty

This months love has been a peachy blush by Mac called Honey Jasmine which unfortunately I don't think they sell anymore. However, I've found a dupe called Modern Mandarin which looks just as bright and orangey :)


Music




Fashion

In Feb I pretty much always wore this simple grey headband which I stole from my mum and have no idea where it's from, paired with large hoop earrings. I adore this look as I think it's quite 90s and I think my earrings frame my face quite nicely :) I bought the heart shaped ones from Urban Outfitters and the hexagons from a little shop in Japan, but there are loads on UO that are similar!


Random

I've been avidly watching Friends on Netflix and have just finished all 10 seasons (not within one month, but pretty close) so I'm really upset and cried so much at the last episode :( Friends is one of those "cosy" shows for me to watch and just makes me happy. I'm also so inspired by Rachel and Monica's fashion, particularly in the early seasons, and now want to go thrifting asap. 

Lastly, and most randomly, I've been eating loads of nectarines. Yep, I did just say that. I'm pretty sure it's not even the season for them, but the ones my mum has been buying are so delish! Whenever I wanted a quick snack, they were just something I reached for and I guess that means I've been quite healthy as well. But yeah, nectarines.


So those were all my faves for Feb! Let me know what you've been loving in the comments and I'll see you next time :)

Coco ♡

4 comments:

  1. I’ve been relying/loving music and these blogs! Just helps me get through my week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving your favorites, you take such cute pictures!! mac blushes are the best (: would you believe i've never seen Friends?! everyone always tells me to watch it, but i haven't. but i have been on a sex & city marathon lol
    xo, Nora

    http://simplymissnora.com/

    http://simplymissnora.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thats very wonderful I actually have detected a replacement app download spotify
    this app is nice and that i have started viewing it.Thanks for the assistance and suggesting the matter i'll travel with it.Keep business and writing new article.

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan