Slider

Books I Read In 2017

Wednesday, 10 January 2018 •


2017 was my year for reading. Don't get me wrong, I plan for every year from now on to be the same, it's just that last year I really fell back in love with it. I think I've mentioned before, but I had an extremely long dry spell where I did not pick up a book unless I was on a beach. This lasted for a good 5 years (at least).

So, on January 1st 2017 when I set a goal of reading 25 books in a year, I thought I was asking for quite a lot... turns out I did it fairly comfortably and whilst enjoying every second. (well almost)

Now, I want to share each book with you, however this post would be pages and pages long if I reviewed them all, so instead I will just leave a rating and hopefully that will spark enough curiosity and intrigue for you to check it out!


1. It Ends With Us  by Colleen Hoover ♡♡♡♡♡

2. Just Listen by Sarah Dessen ♡

3. Lying About Last Summer by Sue Wallman ♡♡♡

4. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart ♡♡♡♡♡

5. The One We Fell In Love With by Paige Toon ♡♡♡♡

6. Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella ♡♡♡

7. The Sky Is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson ♡♡♡♡♡

8. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness ♡♡


9. Billy And Me by Giovanna Fletcher ♡

10. I Was Here by Gayle Forman ♡♡♡♡

11. If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo ♡♡♡♡

12. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell ♡

13. Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell ♡♡♡♡

14. 13 Minutes by Sarah Pinborough ♡♡♡♡♡

15. I See You by Clare Mackintosh ♡♡♡♡

16. One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus ♡♡♡♡


17. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena ♡♡♡♡

18. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven ♡♡♡♡♡

19. Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone by J. K. Rowling ♡♡♡♡♡

20. HP And The Chamber Of Secrets ♡♡♡♡♡

21. HP And The Prisoner Of Azkaban ♡♡♡♡♡

22. Call Me By Your Name by André Aciman ♡♡♡♡♡

23. HP And The Goblet Of Fire ♡♡♡♡♡

24. Behind Closed Doors by B. A. Paris ♡

25. HP And The Order Of The Phoenix ♡♡♡♡♡

Before anyone says it, yes I'm 19 and have read the Harry Potter series for about the 4th or 5th time, but I still freakin love it. It never gets old. 
I would also like to point out my best reads of the past 365 days. (all the 5 hearts were fantastic but not all stood out)
Numbers 1, 4, 7, 18 and 22 were insane and I plan to re-read in the near future.

If you want to keep up to date with what I'm reading throughout 2018, follow me on Goodreads, the place I keep track of pages and find new books to delve into. Also please leave some suggestions for me to check out as I would like to get 35 more books under my belt this year. Come back soon!

Coco ♡

6 comments:

  1. Oughhh... great listing! You cannot believe my TBR both in paperback and kindle.
    thank you for sharing!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bet i can! i currently have around 400 books on my tbr aahhhh
      p.s thank you for reading x

      Delete
  2. I've always wanted to read Fangirl but never got the time to do that. Great list of books!
    https://sykirah.blogspot.my/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah i did too, but honestly wouldn't recommend... if you do read it though, tell me what you think! x

      Delete
  3. I want to read more books this year as I haven't been reading properly in a while now, I'll be coming back to this list to check these books out! As always, the Harry Potter books are bloody amazing xx

    amerzwithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you so should, i find it really relaxing :) and ikr they never get old! x

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan