Slider

Room Decor Haul

Wednesday 17 January 2018


The beginning of 2018 has brought with it the cravings for a fresh start in every aspect of my life. My health, savings and environment have been revamped in a new and improved way to help me feel and be the best I can be throughout the year. 

Today I'm showcasing a few items I've purchased this month that I believe have already reshaped my mind for the better. New year, new me right?


So, one of my goals of 2018 is to pretty much not stress out so much which is why I purchased a couple new candles from Homesense to help me relax. Number 1 is called Balance which has a lime and neroli sent and number 2 is a rose and hibiscus scent named Karma, both by the brand DW Home (which unfortunately has huge shipping to the UK so I can only get whats at Homesense).


They both smell delicious and are super calming, plus I just love the vibe that comes from a flickering flame. It's just so cosy :)



Next is a couple of new journals/notepads that are both practical and aesthetically pleasing (always important). Again, they're from Homesense because its the best place ever for reasonably priced and pretty homey bits and bobs. 

The first one is in a journal layout: date, notes, to do list. It also has loads of boobs on the front with hearts, stars and lightning bolts for nipples. It's cool. My other notepad is just lined paper but says "love notes" on the faux leather, baby pink cover with rose gold embellished hearts.


I think one of the best ways to completely change the look of a room is by swapping out the pillows, whether its on a sofa, chair or in this case my bed. I bought 3 new pillows from Urban Outfitters (kinda expenny, but worth it) that I absolutely ADORE and have given my bedroom a brighter more energetic feel.

They are: my pink and neon cactus cushion, velvet turquoise round shell  and HEY pillow which they've now sold out of online (sorry).
   

Lastly is my Super Sparrow water bottle from Amazon. It is in mint green and 1000ml. The volume is written on the side to show how much is left and I've found it's really helped me drink more water so far. My skin is thankful for that! 
p.s thanks to my sister Poppy for making me get it :)


So thats all! Not a huge haul since I am trying to save more money and WILL NOT be spending anymore this month, but a little treat for the new year to get me going with my goals.

I hope you enjoyed reading and would love to hear a few of your resolutions/plans for 2018 in the comments!

Coco ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan