Slider

Lush Halloween Haul!

Friday 27 October 2017


Excitement doesn't even begin to cover all of the emotions I felt when this beautiful box arrived on my doorstep! As soon as I opened the front door the aroma filled my nose immediately and I was transported to a Lush shop, one of my favourite places on Earth. Ok maybe a bit dramatic but seriously, I love Lush. 


I particularly love Lush (how many times can I say Lush in a post?) around holidays when they bring out their themed collections. And of course, right now pumpkins, monsters and spices are at the forefront of their sales and I did not want to miss out! I didn't go overboard, well maybe for some people I did, and bought 7 items for this season, a couple which I have tried before but mostly will be the first time :)


So, from left to right I first have the Monsters' Ball bath bomb. This has a fresh and zingy scent as it's made with lime oil and is meant to be uplifting and protecting which is great and all but I pretty much bought it because it reminds me of Monsters Inc...

Next is a jelly bomb (how have I never tried one of these before?!) called Ectoplasm which is supposed to be softening and relaxing. This has an orangey - grapefruit smell and will turn the water purple and yellow :)

Time for a classic. Sparkly Pumpkin is a staple bubble bar that everyone MUST try. Its autumnal spicy smell is complimented buy the warm orange colour and golden glitter, not to mention the bubbles go sky high!


Lord of Misrule is the bright green bath bomb at the back which is described as having a spicy herbal blend of patchouli and black pepper oil, both things I've never smelt before but can now confirm that they match perfectly! Looking forward to turning my bath green :)

Another bomb to drop in your bath is Pumpkin (very creative name haha) which has a rich biscuity scent like a pumpkin pie, v yummy. He's also super cute.

Similar to the sparkly pumpkin bubble bar, Pink Pumpkin will create copious amounts of bubbles under a running tap, and don't forget the glitter. However, this pink pop has a more floral scent.


Last but not least, is Bewitched: a black cat shaped bubble bar. I have to say I'm a little bit wary about the colour my bath will turn, but I can't say the same for the smell! It has a lovely sweet blackberry scent and is sure so keep you smelling like a fruit salad for a couple days!

Right, I'm off for a relaxing bath and film! Definitely treat yourself to something from Lush (only 4 times, bit of a let down) before all of the Halloween goodies are sold out!

Coco ♡

4 comments:

  1. I have never tried any of these, since well, we don't have a bath. For some reason that is not a thing in Finnish rental homes, which is so sad! Because all of these look so cute!

    Heidi ✨ | Heidi’s Planner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so annoying! You should try some of the body washes and shower products instead because they are all delicious as well :)

      Delete
  2. Jealous, they all look so good! x

    www.themollyellis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all great! almost gone now though :( x

      Delete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan